Velociraptor is fast running and fast grabbing.
Velociraptor is an entry level High-Speed camera with real time JPEG compression. Long recording of High-Speed video has never been so easy.
With intuitive and simple to use SHARKi Windows user interface anyone can use it.
• CMOSIS CMV2000, 2/3” CMOS colour, monochrome or NIR sensor, 2048 × 1088 pixels, 5.5 μm pixel size, 340 FPS at JPEG video acquisition,
• CMOSIS CMV4000, 1” CMOS colour, monochrome or NIR sensor, 2048 × 2048 pixels, 5.5 μm pixel size, 180 FPS at JPEG video acquisition.
• Gigabit Ethernet (isolated Power over Ethernet),
• 4 pin trigger connector (3x bidirectional IOs).
• 15 Mgates Spartan-6LX with 2x128 MB DDR3 SDRAM,
• Ultimate FPGA System-on-Chip,
• Super speed FPGA image processing (JPEG)
• 54 × 94 × 66 mm (housing),
• 46 × 84 × 34 mm (OEM with C-mount).
Usage: compatible with Optomotive SHARKi software and other machine vision software’s, like Halcon, National Instruments LabView, etc., usable through GEV_API dynamically linked library in custom applications (C++, C# examples included) and 3rd party GigE Vision applications (MATLAB(R), LabView(R), etc.).
• Compliant with all major available software,
• Compliant with GigE Vision and GenICam,
• Built to support GigE Vision v1.2 specification,
• Real time JPEG compressor,
• 3 general purpose user-programmable digital I/O pins.
• Targeted to metrology and industrial use.
• C or CS housing (IP67 option)
• Real-time JPEG compression core
• Additional IP cores available on demand