FPGA (Field-Programmable Gate Array):
an integrated circuit that supports reconfigurable computing and enables hardware updates.
- Programming product features;
- Adapting to new standards and
- Reconfiguring hardware for specific applications (even after hardware installation).
The Benefits of FPGA
FPGA Programming Made Easy
- FPGA code portability guaranteed
- The same FPGA code can be used across different FPGA families and vendors and
- The code has unlimited validity.
- The FPGA design can be upgraded throughout entire camera’s lifetime
- After system deployment features can be added during the camera’s lifetime through endless firmware upgrade possibilities.
- No experience with FPGA coding?
- We provide the complete solution with FPGA coding: the only thing we need is the original algorithm and
- We provide training for your engineers.